The Clinic ‘RAAM CLINIC WINDSOR-ESSEX’ is a group practice of five physicians, three are board certified in addictions medicine.
RAAM offers fast access to medication-assisted therapy for both alcohol and opioid use disorders. RAAM also offers brief support/referral for individuals not currently connected to addiction recovery services and resources.
No appointment or referral is necessary.
Dispensaries are available at all locations with long hours and are operated independently by pharmacy professionals.
Our mission statement is to address the physical, emotional and psychological needs of our patients through the provision of evidence-based addiction care that is respectful of all philosophies that facilitate an individual’s recovery.
How a RAAM clinic can help?
- No waiting lists!
- Immediate access to an addictions assessment, a counselor and a doctor for persons who wish medical treatment for opioid and alcohol dependence illness.
- A treatment plan based upon opiate replacement therapy / approved drug therapies and relief from withdrawal symptoms
- Home detox program is available in co-operation with an NP / RN / RPN funded program
- We work with hospital emergency rooms to get you in treatment for opioid and alcohol dependence illness without delays
- We encourage and respect self-referral to our clinic
- We co-manage your illness with other agencies providing addictions and counseling services if you choose this pathway to recovery
- We respect your choice for a path to recovery whether it be harm reduction, residential treatment, counseling by an addictions counselor, NA group support, religious group support or tapering leading to abstinence in the time frame that you decide
- We provide a relapse prevention program and ongoing access to it
- We get you to a safer place!
Intakes are done at:
Tel: 519-977-9772; 1-877-839-5220
Monday thru Friday