The Erie – St. Clair Clinic addresses the physical, emotional and psychological needs of its patients through the provision of evidence-based addiction care that is respectful of all philosophies that facilitate an individual’s recovery.
Statement & Values
We are committed to continuous enhancement of our current services for care, training, research, education, and health promotion in an urban village environment.
Recognizing the important role that culture plays in promoting and achieving the Erie – St. Clair Clinic’s mission, we embrace.
- Values that emphasize holistic health
- Respect for the dignity of the human person regardless of race, culture, ethnicity, gender, age, abilities, sexual orientation, and religion
- The provision of patient/client-centered care.
- Collaboration and partnership in interactions with the community, other providers of addiction services and stakeholders.
- A caring, respectful environment that offers physical and emotional safety.